Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Exciting News!!

We got a call from a birth mom who asked that Andy and I to adopt her BABY GIRL that is due in 12 WEEKS!!!!!!

We know that this has been completely orchestrated by God! We have prayed for this child for so long and to know that she is so close yet so far away is almost more than we can take in!

I have been working on this blog for a long time- it was my secret way to deal with all of the emotions that come with infertility and also with the adoption process- I have deleted most of those posts while having temper-tantrums before Jesus when I would get frustrated that His timing was not my own. So currently there is not much there but I promise to keep adding to and I will stop deleting posts when I get frustrated and trust that God is working even when I can't see Him. (such an elementary truth- that I need reminded of daily)

I will fill you in on all of the back story and ways to pray throughout this journey. I figured this was more of a concise way of keeping our friends and family in the loop without making 150 phone calls or facebook messages :)

Here are things to Pray for this week (in no particular order):
1. That we would complete our paper work timely (it takes 8 weeks of a home study and we have 12 till baby girl is here
2. That God will continue to solidify our Birth Mom's decision in her heart, that He would prepare her heart for what she is about to go through and that we would continue to be a good fit for her and her family.
3. That God would protect baby girl as she continues to grow (and go till full term), that she would know that she is loved by a maker, a birth mom, two parents and a whole community of friends and family!

That's it from me- Thank you in advance for your prayers!!!

2 comments:

  1. Words cannot express the joy I feel for you, Andy and your new baby girl! Praying for ALL of the ABOVE! God has got this. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Momma Bear, we are praying. Been through many steps you are now going through and then our path led to a different outcome.

    He's your guide. Don't run ahead of God's will. We are praying.

    Lesa

    ReplyDelete